The Account Manager and Media Buyer play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our partnerships with traffic vendors. The primary responsibility will be to monitor, analyze, and improve vendor communication.
The Account Manager and Media Buyer is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong vendor relationships.
- They will be the point of contact for vendor’s account management within RIWI, and make decisions on routine issues, escalate requirements to the product manager, and provide the wider team with information and opportunities to expand work within the field.
- They will also be responsible for looking for, and support the successful onboarding of new vendors.
- They will create and maintain defined procedures and practices to safeguard the stability of supply to a high traffic respondent marketplace.
- They will work closely with the Data and Performance Team to provide and incorporate insights for maximizing traffic with existing vendors.
- They will conduct periodic meetings with RIWI Suppliers to improve the performance of traffic and find and execute new opportunities to grow the traffic.
- They will monitor and analyze various dashboards to report unusual changes in supplier performance and collaborate with them to troubleshoot and solve issues.
- They will coordinate across RIWI teams to ensure they can have meaningful communications with Suppliers and implement required bug fixes, feature additions, and performance maintenance.
- Onboard new Suppliers ensuring they have flawless integration by providing a high level of visibility, continuous support, and expert guidance.
- A strong understanding of advertising, marketing, communications, or a related field, or three years’ experience in the advertisement or ad-tech industry
- Media buying experience (activation, building, monitoring & optimization)
- Experience with Performance marketing
- Experience with different traffic buying models (CPM, CPA, …)
- Familiarity with programmatic delivery of ads
- Familiarity with Affiliate Marketing management
- A very strong communication style and ability in English
The successful candidate will have most of:
- Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting not limited to clients, vendors, and other employees of the organization
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques, estimating techniques and basic research
- Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience using critical and creative thinking to develop strategic advertising and media solutions
- Ability to think critically and analyze requests, balancing supplier requirements against business needs. The ability to communicate thinking and decisions to business leads.
- Being a detail oriented person, with the ability to focus on more than one initiative and prioritize well between tasks.
- Demonstrable ability to work well under pressure, take initiative, and take ownership of the work they produce.
RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence”. RIWI is a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the disengaged and quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time and interactive platform provides our clients the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their earnings or investments, assess consumer and citizen behavior, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world. We have collected data on a variety of subject areas such as the economic impact of COVID-19 in high, middle and low-income nations; income inequality; the challenges faced by migrants and refugees across the globe, corruption and bribery, online gender-based violence, changing LGBTQ rights, misinformation, as well as many other pressing and emerging customer concerns. RIWI works with industry leading organizations such as BofA Securities, the US Department of State, the United Nations World Food Programme, The World Bank, and others. We collect data in 229 countries and territories, over 80 languages, with 1.6 billion interviewees and counting.
Interested in learning more?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “<Account Manager and Media Buyer>” – Please use that exact subject heading so that your application is received by the correct party. Compensation will be based on experience, education, and workplace location.
RIWI is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.