We are looking for an experienced Demand and Lead Generation Manager to help us grow through our digital marketing channels. In this role, you will work as part of the RIWI Growth Marketing team and in close collaboration with Sales to help drive meaningful results in digital marketing. With a key focus on attracting new customers, you will use your skills and strategic knowledge to enable RIWI to grow penetration in new markets and verticals and continually improve our lead generation programs. You will build and deliver effective lead generation programs; optimize lead flows, and nurture leads to create sales opportunities to funnel to further stages of the sales process. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, ambitious, an excellent communicator and has advanced digital media analytics and campaign experience. Experience in the data industry is required. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence”. RIWI is a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the disengaged and quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time and interactive platform provides our clients with the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their earnings or investments, assess consumer and citizen behaviour, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world. We have collected data on a variety of subject areas such as the economic impact of COVID-19 in China; consumer and shopping trends, accurate electoral prediction, income inequality; migrants and refugees: corruption, gender-based violence, LGBT rights, misinformation, and more. RIWI works with world-renowned organizations such as the Bank of America, US Department of State, United Nations World Food Programme, and The World Bank. We have collected data in 229 countries and territories, over 80 languages and 1.6 billion interviewees. RIWI is constantly evolving and growing. We expect the roles and responsibilities of our people will continuously grow and expand and are looking for entrepreneurial people who are excited to do whatever it takes to build RIWI.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Build and implement demand and lead generation capabilities and process across channels – i.e. paid, social, website, email, webinars, and ongoing client and prospect communications
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Build and manage demand generation and lead nurturing programs such as drip marketing, lead scoring, triggers, and work with sales to improve lead conversion
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Analyze and interpret lead generation performance and provide direction and execution to improve.
- Measure and analyzing campaign and marketing success and deliver performance reports to leadership
- Work with the sales team to effectively build our prospect database and enter quality client details into our Hubspot CRM system
- Be proficient with third-party ad-serving, tracking and analytic systems
- Continually learn and demonstrate effective knowledge of social media innovations, technology and digital marketing trends
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- University degree with relevant field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B demand and lead generation with detailed experience in paid and organic channels, ideally for professional services, SaaS, market research or data technology companies
- You have proficient knowledge of all digital channels and social media platforms and an understanding of the roles they play in B2B lead generation
- You’ve successfully built or contributed to demand and lead generation in a similar-sized company.
- You have done all these things with success many times over: set up and optimized paid campaigns across paid channels including Linkedin, Google etc., built and optimized landing pages, run A/B tests, executed large scale email campaigns, set strategy and process for live event campaigns, set up lead generation strategies for gated content, set and run nurture campaigns, and other related tasks.
- Capable of multitasking; can manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- You are highly data-driven, results-oriented and a self-starter with passion and initiative
- You possess deep knowledge of B2B digital marketing metrics
- Process-driven and analytical
- You have deep expertise with Hubspot CRM and HubSpot Marketing (or other similar CRM systems)
- You have expertise with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- You have demonstrated your experience in reporting and analyzing marketing performance metrics.
- You can work independently and manage multiple campaigns and priorities, and you always deliver both short- and long-term projects in a high-stress environment
- You always contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture and are committed to working flexible hours as required
WHY YOU WILL LOVE RIWI
- You are fully aligned to who we are, what we do and our overall purpose: We care about what people truly think, observe and want in order to improve global prosperity and freedom for all. We break through the noise to find the truth and strive to make the world a better place by making every voice count.
- You thrive in a results-driven environment and will be constantly learning
- You will participate in a health and benefits plan that starts on day one
- You will love our ambitious growth mindset that presents high-performers with opportunities for growth and increased responsibility
- You will love working with a team of diverse people and expertise all with a single goal to grow RIWI
Please note: While we greatly appreciate all interest we will only be able to respond to those applications deemed qualified. Thank you for your understanding.
RIWI is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please apply for this opportunity via Linkedin.