We are looking for an experienced Demand and Lead Generation Manager to help us grow through our marketing channels. This is a new role at RIWI. In this role you will work as part of the RIWI Growth Marketing team and in close collaboration with Sales to help drive meaningful results in digital marketing. With a key focus on attracting new customers and qualifying leads, you will use your skills and strategic knowledge to enable RIWI to grow penetration in new markets and verticals and continually improve our lead generation programs. You will build and deliver effective lead generation programs; optimize lead flows; and nurture leads to create sales opportunities to funnel to further stages of the sales process. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, ambitious, an excellent communicator and has advanced digital media analytics experience. Experience in the data industry is required. Global experience would be awesome. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence”. RIWI is a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the disengaged and quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time and interactive platform provides our clients the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their earnings or investments, assess consumer and citizen behavior, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world. We have collected data on a variety of subject areas such as economic impact of COVID-19 in China; consumer and shopping trends, accurate electoral prediction, income inequality; migrants and refugees: corruption, gender-based violence, LGBT rights, misinformation, and more. RIWI works with world renowned organizations such as the Bank of America, US Department of State, United Nations World Food Programme, and The World Bank. We have collected data in 229 countries and territories, over 80 languages and 1.6 billion interviewees. RIWI is constantly evolving and growing. We expect the roles and responsibilities of our people will continuously grow and expand and are looking for entrepreneurial people who are excited to do whatever it takes to build RIWI.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Build and implement demand generation capabilities and process across channels – i.e. social, website, webinars, and ongoing client and prospect communications
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Build and manage lead nurturing programs such as: drip marketing, lead scoring, triggers, and work with sales to improve lead conversion
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Monitor and optimizing campaigns and programs
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Analyze and interpret lead generation performance and provide direction and execution to improve.
- Measure and analyzing campaign and marketing success and deliver performance reports to leadership
- Effectively build our prospect database and enter quality client details into our Hubspot CRM system
- Be proficient with third party ad-serving, tracking and analytic systems
- Continually learn and demonstrate effective knowledge of social media innovations, technology and digital marketing trends
- Assist in the management of third party and agency relationships as well as evaluation of new vendors that will provide value to the business
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- You have a university degree and 2+ years of proven demand generation, prospecting and lead generation results in B2B ideally for professional services, market research or data technology companies
- You have proficient knowledge of all digital channels and social media platforms and understanding of the roles they play in B2B
- You’ve successfully built or contributed to demand generation in a similar-sized company.
- You are highly data-driven, results-oriented and a self-starter with passion and initiative
- You possess deep knowledge of B2B digital marketing metrics
- You know Hubspot CRM and HubSpot Marketing and have used it previously (or other similar CRM system)
- You have expertise with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- You have demonstrated your experience reporting and analyzing and reporting performance metrics.
- You can work independently and manage multiple priorities, and you always deliver both short- and long-term projects in a high stress environment
- You have used the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and know it like the back of your hand
- You always contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture and are committed to work flexible hours as required
WHY YOU WILL LOVE RIWI
- You love our vision: We care about what people truly think, observe and want in order to improve global prosperity and freedom for all. We break through the noise to find the truth and strive to make the world a better place by making every voice count.
- You will work with a coach who will you take you through goal setting, be available whenever you need and pave the way for your success
- You thrive in a results-driven environment and will be constantly learning
- You will participate in a health and benefits plan that starts on day one
- You will love our ambitious growth mindset that presents ambitious and successful performers with opportunities for growth and increased responsibility
- You will love working with a team of diverse people and expertise all with a single goal to grow RIWI
RIWI is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.