We’re looking for a team member who wants to invest efforts today to make tomorrow easier. Someone who is ready to learn about issues and contexts around the world and motivated in advancing understanding through the generation of high quality data. Our team is committed to providing a safe environment where everyone’s voices can be heard, not only through our technology, but also within our team.
About the Implementation and Insights team
The Head of Implementation and Insights along with Project Coordinators and Project/Research Managers, collectively make up RIWI’s Implementation & Insights Team (I2 Team). The I2 team manages custom client research projects and subscriptions to products sold by RIWI, delivering value and ensuring the client’s research is successful. Project Coordinators work closely with the Head of Implementation as their team lead, and collaborate with the Technical team to carry out project operations and gather insights for ongoing clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who has experience managing projects to lead this team, and contribute expertise to our company and clients.
Growth path: With a track record of learning, growth and demonstrated excellence, Project Coordinators graduate into Project Managers, and eventually onto other roles or teams within RIWI as their interests, skills, and company needs align. RIWI employees are encouraged to gravitate towards their passions, voice ideas, and drive initiatives.
- Upon receipt of project assignments: assess all requirements, asking key questions to ensure full knowledge & understanding of expectations
- Maintain a positive, open, and collaborative relationship with the client and internal team members
- Manage deadlines and deliverables of all stakeholders, including external client teams as well as internal operational teams (client researchers, end funders, translators, programmers, etc.)
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the methodologies available at RIWI, to answer and field any client questions.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the RIWI dashboard, its capabilities and functionalities in order to help educate client users
- Have a thorough understanding of RIWI technologies, and the implications for survey design and programming, to best advise the client during finalization of the research goals and throughout questionnaire composition
- Maintain up to date records of all project actions, documents, and records. Project documents include scope, budget, cost measurements, call notes, client requirements and requests, debriefs capturing client feedback, investigating anomalies and issues, etc.
- Bring an agile mindset to confidently and proactively proceed through the project, taking into account changing contexts, reprioritized requirements, and a certain level of ambiguity
- As requested by the client, perform data analysis with a full understanding of what is statistically significant, create clear and accurate graphs (according to RIWI standards) and correctly compose narrative interpretation of the data in professional reports
- Attend the kickoff call to onboard the client, confirm scope, gather all information on client needs, and set a positive and capable first impression
- Compose the survey questionnaire with the client, ensuring it meets our requirements and achieves what the client needs
- Coordinate translations, programming of the survey, checks and survey launch
- Monitor data collection and problem solve with the Technical team for any issues
- Perform capabilities assessments for the Sales team needing information on what we can do in certain geographies
- Provide exemplary customer service and professional advice, with the goal of making things easy and efficient for the customer
- Disseminate all learnings to the I2 team, Sales team, Product team, and company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clear and effective written and oral communication
- Customer service experience
- 1-3 years professional experience in a full-time role
- Knowledge of research methods – including survey design & questionnaire composition
- An understanding of the steps and processes involved in the project lifecycle (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, concluding), using a hybrid approach (between Agile & Predictive)
- An understanding and comfort performing stakeholder management across a variety of stakeholder types, with the ability to drive clear communication within cross functional teams (especially the ability to translate between stakeholders that possess different bodies of knowledge)
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management skills, to advocate for the client, as well as negotiate / mediate
- Intercultural competencies & emotional intelligence
- Strong competencies with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Understanding of or willingness to learn statistical concepts & quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with R, Python, or willingness to learn
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a strong asset, especially Arabic, Chinese, French, or Spanish
- Demonstrated interest or expertise in one of our core client strategic areas: International Development, Market Research, or Economics
If you think you don’t check all the boxes but have the willingness to learn what you don’t know, please consider applying! We value individuals with a diversity of experiences, background, perspectives, and transferable skills to help us create a high performing team.
- If based in Canada – permanent full time, with full benefits, including health & dental.
- We are open to applicants based outside of Canada and in alternate time zones, for a full time contractor position. Please specify this in your written application.
- Two weeks vacation per year to start.
RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence”. RIWI is a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the disengaged and quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time and interactive platform provides our clients the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their earnings or investments, assess consumer and citizen behaviour, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world. We have collected data on a variety of subject areas such as the economic impact of COVID-19 in high, middle and low-income nations; income inequality; the challenges faced by migrants and refugees across the globe, corruption and bribery, online gender-based violence, changing LGBTQ rights, misinformation, as well as many other pressing and emerging customer concerns. RIWI works with industry leading organisations such as BofA Securities, the US Department of State, the United Nations World Food Programme, The World Bank, and others. We collect data in 229 countries and territories, over 80 languages, with 1.6 billion interviewees and counting.
Interested in learning more?
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject heading “<Project & Insights Coordinator>” – Please use that exact subject heading so that your application is received by the correct party. Compensation will be based on experience, education, and workplace location.
RIWI is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.