Location: Remote, Preferred locations include Europe (London, Paris, Geneva, Brussels) or Asia
RIWI is growing our network of sales agents worldwide. We are looking for experienced sales agents aligned with our mission and who can connect us with potential customers and partners. This opportunity is to work part-time as a sales agent with a specific focus to connect our teams with prospective customers within your network that you feel RIWI can help. This role is incentivized by a significant revenue share on sales made from your connection. This is a non-salaried role. If you have some time and love what we do, this might be for you.
Your responsibility as a sales agent is to become knowledgeable in how RIWI can help address critical global issues, identify quality prospects and generate interest for an introduction, where a RIWI salesperson will then lead the sales process.
Why would you want to be a RIWI Sales Agent?
- We work on exciting and important global projects – Our clients include the British Council, Freedom House, Harvard School of Public Health, Humanity United, Luminate, Oxfam, Solidarity Center, UN Women, USAID, the World Bank and many others. We get to tackle topics in social impact areas such as: the impacts of COVID-19 on livelihoods and human security, preventing and countering violent extremism, disinformation and media monitoring, global macroeconomic trends, electoral prediction in various countries, income inequality, migrants and refugees, corruption, gender-based violence, LGBTQ rights, and many others. You can learn more about our work at: https://riwi.com/research/
- You will be part of an incredible team and culture powered by our proprietary technology – RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence.” We are a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment data in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time platform provides our clients with the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their investments, assess consumer and citizen behavior, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world.
- Accurate and predictive human sentiment data from any country in the world (> 220 countries and territories, over 80 languages and 1.6 billion interviewees and counting)
- We reach diverse and unbiased voices (up to 60% of the people who respond to us have never answered a survey question before)
- Our technology is collecting data 24/7 and delivering it to our clients in real-time
- We are growing fast – We prefer to let our work speak for itself.
- We will ensure you have all the tools you need to be successful – You will go through our Partner Onboarding Process to learn about the business and our products to equip you for success. Through our monthly partner update meetings, we will plan out potential introductions, and you will be kept informed on the progress of previous connections.
What we are looking for:
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following sectors/topics areas:
- International development and humanitarian action
- Global health initiatives including topics such as vaccine hesitancy, vaccine distribution, and mental health
- Humanitarian aid programs or social impact initiatives – including measuring resilience amid COVID-19
- Misinformation and disinformation, data privacy, data gaps in China or other hard to reach audiences
- Business development expertise geared toward government agencies and international development agencies (e.g. United Nations, International Financial Institutions, European Union, etc.).
- Understanding and experience in government procurement, including knowledge of RFP identification, processes, construction, and bid coalition development
- Strong network in the international development sector, especially with government agencies, and reach into global markets and diverse buyers in different geographies.
- A thorough understanding of how continuous, accurate, and forward-looking sentiment data can help solve critical problems and assist in making improved data driven decisions.