Location: Remote, Preferred locations include Europe (London, Paris, Geneva, Brussels) or Asia
RIWI is growing our network of sales agents worldwide. We are looking for experienced sales agents aligned with our mission and who can connect us with potential customers and partners. This opportunity is to work part-time as a sales agent with a specific focus to connect our teams with prospective customers within your network that you feel RIWI can help. This role is incentivized by a significant revenue share on sales made from your connection. This is a non-salaried role. If you have some time and love what we do, this might be for you.
Your responsibility as a sales agent is to become knowledgeable in how RIWI can help address critical issues, identify quality prospects and generate interest for an introduction. Once the introduction is made, RIWI salespeople will lead the sales process.
Why would you want to be a RIWI Sales Agent?
- We get to work on exciting and important work – We tackle a variety of subject areas such as the economic impact of COVID-19 in China; global macroeconomic trends, consumer and shopping insights, accurate electoral prediction in various countries, income inequality; migrants and refugees: corruption, gender-based violence, LGBTQ rights, misinformation, and many others. You can learn more about our work at: https://riwi.com/research/
- You will be part of an incredible team and culture (We are RIWI) and learn about our unique technology – RIWI stands for “real-time interactive world-wide intelligence.” We are a global technology company that provides access to fast-changing consumer and citizen sentiment data in all countries. We break through the noise to find the truth about what people really think, want and observe – by reaching the most diverse audiences, including the quiet voices who do not typically answer surveys or express their views on social media. Our patented, cloud-based, real-time platform provides our clients with the ability to make faster and improved decisions to grow their investments, assess consumer and citizen behavior, and to monitor and predict various issues and trends around the world.
- Accurate and predictive human sentiment data from any country in the world (> 220 countries and territories, over 80 languages and 1.6 billion interviewees and counting)
- We reach diverse and unbiased voices (up to 60% of the people who respond to us have never answered a survey question before)
- Our technology is collecting data 24/7 and delivering it to our clients in real-time
- We are growing fast – We prefer to let our work speak for itself.
- We will ensure you have all the tools you need to be successful – You will go through our Partner Onboarding Process to learn about the business and our products to equip you for success. Through our monthly partner update meetings, we will plan out potential introductions, and you will be kept informed on the progress of previous connections.
What we are looking for:
- Deep expertise in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector – including topics such as clinical trials, vaccine distribution and
hesitancy, mental health, or other related critical health topics.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare with a majority of your experience in large enterprises
- Strong network in the healthcare industry with reach into global markets and diverse buyers in different geographies.
- A thorough understanding of how continuous and accurate, forward-looking sentiment data can help solve critical problems and assist in making improved data driven decisions.
Interested in learning more? email firstname.lastname@example.org.