In this episode, we discuss questions like:
- To what extent is vaccine hesitancy about an “information gap” as compared to other factors affecting human decision-making?
- How are corporate leaders messaging trust across the world?
- What are emerging best practices in authentic, clear leadership communication amid COVID-19?
- How are universities, governments, and corporations collaborating on this issue?
- What are some examples of clear, authentic communication initiatives amid imperfect data and changing scientific information in the context of a pandemic?