We believe in making every voice in the world count. We care about what people really think and understanding the type of world that people want in order to promote prosperity. At RIWI, we are driven by data, innovation, and community to create an environment that embraces all opinions.
PROPOSAL WRITER AND RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
We are looking for an energetic, curious and driven person who will work directly with the CEO to engage clients, write sales proposals and articles. The general focus of the work will involve supporting the CEO on proposal writing (80%) and thought leadership articles (20%) relating to how RIWI technology, data feeds and predictive analytics can support international finance clients (e.g., hedge funds and banks), and can help clients focused on countering violent extremism.
The candidate must have demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Beyond this vital quality, proficiency in other languages is an asset. Further required skills include:
- Awareness of and interest in varied data sets, such as social media sentiment, natural language processing, and legacy survey data collection tools;
- Simple manipulation and graphing of data sets in MS Excel;
- Minimum undergraduate degree in any field of Humanities or the Social Sciences (e.g. Political Science, Philosophy, English Literature, Public Policy, Economics, Sociology);
- A passion for sales and entrepreneurialism in order to grow prosperity; and
- Demonstrable unwavering commitment to customer delivery excellence.
For full job posting details, see here.
Please email your resume (2-page maximum) to email@example.com and reference the job title.
Please include a concise cover letter describing why you are interested in this opportunity.