RIWI China Data Feeds
RIWI provides subscriptions to a suite of continuous, unique, reliable data series in China, across a range of geopolitical, political, and economic topics. The data are both time and location stamped. They are gathered using RIWI’s web-intercept technologies which ensure broad reach far beyond paid, habitual survey takers: 60 percent of RIWI’s China respondents report never taking a survey before. RIWI’s method leverages hundreds of thousands of dynamic source points at which it intercepts people online. This ensures broad coverage throughout all parts of the country, including tier 3 and 4 cities. It additionally minimizes the chances of bias and bots, and prevents blockage by state censors.
Data series include views on government policies, consumer spending, travel intentions, and views on the China-Taiwan conflict. RIWI’s data series often include politically sensitive questions, for which RIWI employs heightened security procedures.
Data series include:
- Views of Chinese leadership data series
- China-Taiwan military conflict risk index
- China high frequency macro datafeed
- China consumer, investor, and travel datafeed
- China electric vehicles datafeed
- Support for anti-lockdown protests study
- Views of Chinese leadership amidst zero-COVID study
- Cold War Two Index (geopolitical and macroeconomic questions in China, Russia, and US)