If you are looking for a fast and cost-effective solution for collecting global opinions, the RIWI Global Omnibus is for you.
Reliable, fast, and proven, the RIWI Global Omnibus is a rapid-cycle research solution allowing clients to add their own questions to a global survey platform which runs frequently, sharing the cost of deployment with other participants. The RIWI Global Omnibus is capable of collecting opinions from over 50,000 scientifically random and highly diverse respondents in 50 countries (with a minimum of 1,000 respondents per country). The RIWI Global Omnibus is trusted by clients such as Viacom, the World Bank, and the Omidyar Network for discovering citizen and consumer opinions on various critical policy, brand and public relations issues.
Benefits and Deliverables of the Omnibus
- Autonomy: you get full control, you design the questions and only you will receive the final data
- Cost–Effectiveness: you acquire valuable, proprietary research at a shared cost
- Speed: you receive your response data within weeks of deployment
- Clear Data Visualization: you get your survey results through RIWI’s interactive Dashboard Direct
- Comparisons: you compare and visualize results across all countries in real-time
- Utility: you will receive both weighted and un-weighted data available in SPSS and Excel format (raw data are included for independent analysis)
- Demographics: you get additional respondent data free of charge, such as age, gender, location, device type, education, working status, marital status, and household size
50 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
The next wave of the RIWI Global Omnibus launches on July 1, 2017. Questions are due on June 23. Don’t miss your chance to ask the world your most important questions!