When it comes to investing, how can you best leverage datasets, especially when studying activities in opaque markets such as China? In this episode of The Quiet Voices podcast, “Navigating Quiet Data for Investors”, we hear from data marketplace leaders who share their insights on emerging best practices in using alternative data for investing.
- What constitutes “quiet data” and why is this valuable to investment professionals?
- How can you get the information needed from alternative data to generate alpha?
- Investment professionals express differing views on the reliability of data from China for investment decision-making. What trends are we seeing?
- Can you extract valuable information from markets where information may be censored?
- How should investment firms evaluate new data streams?