Conducting Market Research in Mexico?
RIWI’s Mexico Omni Launches August 2023
Launching on August 16th, RIWI’s Mexico Omni is an opportunity to survey Mexican citizens on their thoughts, opinions, consumer preferences, and politics while reducing response bias.
The RIWI Omni, an omnibus/syndicated survey opportunity, is a cost-effective way to source answers to a few questions using web-intercept technology, including Random Domain Intercept Technology (RDIT), without the commitment, effort, and cost of purchasing a complete custom data solution.
Omni is ideal for researchers in need of quick insights into perceptions of a population, or those who want monthly waves of just a few questions. For information about our broader RIWI Omni, including additional geographies, please visit this page.
Register for the August Mexico Omni at $1000USD per question
Earlybird pricing available until August 9th.
Why RIWI Omni Surveys?
- Cost savings! You get to take advantage of process efficiencies and add your questions into one larger survey, which can lead to significant savings.
- Lean research! You don’t have to try and justify a larger study if all you really need to ask is one or two questions.
- RDIT methodology! The anonymous, high speed, and broad reaching sampling methodology you’ve benefited from in the past, now more budget friendly.
- Excel files with raw data of your own questions delivered to you within 4 weeks of launch
- Data from all current demographic questions, which are exclusive to the question limit
- Demographic questions will be: Age, gender, language, education, income. Demographic questions may be subject to change. Feel free to ask about other options.
- RIWI expert advice on how you want to phrase your question
- Translation of all questions
- Direct access to a RIWI Representative throughout use of Omni