Chinese Luxury Goods Market
Without reliable and high-frequency data, investors and analysts monitoring the Chinese Luxury Goods sector will fall behind in tracking key performance metrics of brands within the Luxury Goods market. RIWI Alpha: China Luxury Goods Market provides you with accurate, real-time data on consumer demand and purchase signals for Luxury Goods through short and long term trend-tracking. RIWI’s proprietary technology aggregates consumer and market data to generate trend scores, providing our clients with easy-to-understand company evaluations necessary to navigate the fast-changing Luxury Goods market in China. We find the truth about what Chinese consumers really think, want and observe.
- Chinese consumers are defining trends in global Luxury Goods consumption, and investors with real-time, differentiated signals stand to profit in this highly competitive segment.
- Tracking top brands including LVMH (Louis Vuitton / Bvlgari / Dior / Tiffany), KER (Kering), BRBY (Burberry), 0116 (CHOW SANG SANG), 1929 (CHOW TAI FOOK), 002867 (Chow Tai Seng), 1913 (PRADA), CFRHF (Richemont), HRMS (Hermes), 900905 (Lao Feng Xiang)
- RIWI is the only technology that can gather data from respondents online in all Chinese provinces, including those in rural and hard-to-reach areas, providing a far more representative, unbiased data sample to evaluate demand and greatly improve investment decisions.
- Accurate consumer sentiment data are updated live in our secure interactive dashboard.
- Unlike social app sentiment, web scraping and transaction data, RIWI’s sentiment-based indicators gather a more accurate signal of consumer preferences, outlook and purchase intent.
- We avoid the biases of habitual survey-takers, paid surveys, focus groups, and social media analytics technology.
- We engage a unique subset of the web-using population that is diverse, unincentivized and inaccessible to legacy data collection methods, providing a more representative sample of consumer populations.